Top list of Microgaming Online Casinos 2022
If you are wondering who created the first real online casino software in the world, the answer is Microgaming. It happened in 1994, and then, in 2004, the first mobile casino emerged. The same company was responsible for that development. A true pioneer in the past, and a proactive market leader in online gaming of today – that, in a nutshell, is the essence of Microgaming.
The company has become a household name because of its top-notch online casino game quality, following the latest trends in the entertainment industry, and generous progressive jackpots.
By 2019 the progressive jackpot amount paid out to gamblers all over the world had reached a billion at Microgaming casinos. In 2013 their best-known online pokie Mega Moolah created the first-ever mobile pokie millionaire. Another record that shook the whole digital gambling world – an $18.9 million online casino Android win – was also set by Microgaming in 2018.
According to their own words, since the beginning of 2020, the software developer has been working on a series of a new generation progressive pokies: Wowpot Jackpot, Absolootly Mad, Book of Atem, Atlantean Treasures, Fortunium Gold, Sisters of Oz, etc.
Microgaming seems to have been unstoppable: their world-class online casino collection keeps on growing, as well as the army of fans and the software expertise. The reputation of this software developer is arguably the most solid on the market. If you look for fair, safe, and excellent gameplay (who doesn’t, right?), choose a Microgaming casino.
Ready for $750?150% for the 3rd!
Take $500 more100% for the 2nd!
Spina colada1 hour
Weekly Bonus+75% every week!
How to win at Microgaming online pokies?
All the Microgaming software is regularly checked by reputable gaming authorities to make sure an online pokie meets international standards. It means that the game results are random, and there is no legal scheme or strategy that will ensure 100% winnings to a player.
To increase your chances we recommend:
- playing all the games in free demo mode before gambling for real money;
- studying paytables and game rules (they are always available in the online pokie ‘Settings’ section);
- activating all the paylines;
- gambling only at a licensed online casino.
Remember that progressive online pokies might have more requirements for those who’d like to fight for the jackpot. Do check them beforehand as well.
Why do Australians choose Microgaming online slots?
As we have already pointed out, Microgaming has built a rock-hard reputation that allowed their online games to withstand a nearly 20-year time test. The company would never have managed to do it if their products hadn’t well and truly deserved all that.
Just look how much they care about the players’ safety and responsible gaming.
- The Microgaming casino and poker software is monitored and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- The Microgaming software is also licensed by the British Gambling Commission, the authority regulating commercial gambling in the UK.
- Microgaming is a cofounder of eCOGRA – one of the most influential and trusted independent gambling bodies in the world. Receiving approval from eCOGRA means that a Microgaming casino, online game, or software developer meets international gambling standards and provides high-quality services.
You can find the license details and links to all the documents in the footer of the Microgaming official website and its ‘Responsible gaming’ section.
How to choose the best Microgaming online pokies?
Microgaming has developed more than 600 online pokies of various themes, including classic casino and retro titles, adventure, TV and cinema, fantasy, sports, sci-fi, mystery, mythology, fruit and gemstones, crime, Asian, animals, etc.
The latest releases of 2021 are:
- Africa X Up online pokie;
- Game of Thrones – Power Stacks;
- Sisters of Oz;
- Scarab Kingdom;
- Blazing Diamonds – Wow Pot game;
- Thunderstruck – Wild Lightning game;
- Jurassic Park;
- Elven Gold.
The latest releases have all been created in HTML5, which means that there will be no problem with compatibility.
Top Microgaming pokies:
- Mega Moolah (an 88% RTP, 5 reels and 25 paylines) – the Microgaming most generous progressive pokie;
- Game of Thrones – a series of slots (a 95% game RTP, 5 reels and 15-243 paylines) – one of the hottest TV themes plus great bonus features.
- Retro Reels: Extreme Heat (a 97.5% game RTP, 5 reels and 30 paylines,) – the far from boring classic.
- Break da Bank, Break da Bank Again (a 95% game RTP, 5 reels, 5 and 9 paylines) – charming robbers help gamblers to land lucky combinations and beat the House.
- Jurassic Park (a 96% game RTP, 5 reels and 243 paylines) – spend some time with favourite movie characters and dinosaurs, modern graphics and bonus features.
- Lucky Leprechaun (a 96% game RTP, 5 reels and 20 paylines) – enjoy the Irish golds and lucky charms.
- Thunderstruck II (a 96% game RTP, 5 reels and 243 paylines) – taste some of the Norse mythical atmosphere and various bonuses.
The Microgaming casino collection is sure to satisfy any online pokie buff, given that the software developer releases a new game monthly. Most games can be played on different devices: desktop and mobile, and an online casino will not require additional downloads.
The Microgaming software ensures fair game outcomes, so you have only one job: to decide what kind of gambling style you prefer. Do you want the payouts to be moderate but regular? Or would you rather experience the best Microgaming casino thrill with rare but huge jackpots? That’s how you will decide on the pokie volatility (variance): low or high. Are you ready to bet higher, thus increasing your winning chances, or is your bankroll low? If you are on a budget, don’t choose online pokies with too many paylines: activating each of them will cost you something.
Themes, design, graphics, and sounds – you always have a chance to check all that out in a demo game. Free demo versions are likely to be available at any online casino.
What are the best Microgaming online slots?
Top Microgaming pokies:
- Mega Moolah (an 88% RTP, progressive jackpot, 5 reels and 25 paylines);
- Game of Thrones – a series of slots (a 95% RTP, 5 reels, 15-243 paylines);
- Retro Reels: Extreme Heat (a 97.5% RTP, 5 reels and 30 paylines);
- Break da Bank, Break da Bank Again ( a 95% RTP, 5 reels, 5 and 9 paylines);
- Jurassic Park (a 96% RTP, 5 reels and 243 paylines);
- Lucky Leprechaun (a 96% RTP, 5 reels and 20 paylines);
- Thunderstruck II (a 96% RTP, 5 reels and 243 paylines).
Which of the Microgaming slots are progressive?
The company claims that the amount of cash they have paid out to their progressive pokie winners up until now is the largest in the world and has gone beyond €1.45 billion.
Progressive online pokies by Microgaming found at an online casino are:
- Mega Moolah;
- Fruit Fiesta;
- Treasure Nile;
- King Cashalot;
- Major Millions.
Plus, there’s a newly released series of progressive game titles: Sisters of Oz, Wheel of Wishes, Book of Atem.
Are the Microgaming slots rigged?
The Microgaming casino software is regularly tested by respectable gaming authorities.
For example, the software is monitored and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Microgaming is also licensed by the British Gambling Commission, the authority regulating commercial gambling in the UK.
You can find the software license details and links to all the documents in the footer of the Microgaming official website and its ‘Responsible gaming’ section.
It means that the game outcomes on Microgaming casino sites will be determined by fair Random Numbers Generators, and the company has never been suspected of foul play. We don’t see why its software and online pokie games can be considered rigged.