Big Buck Bunny slot
Big Buck Bunny is a video slot created by Merkur in 2011.
The game features 5 reels, 5 paylines, and the RTP of 96%.
The Big Buck Bunny slot is based on a hilarious animated short film. It welcomes all the slot lovers to pass some free time spinning the reels of one of the best pokies by Merkur.
The slot game is ideal for real money and trial play at the most popular online casinos in our country and at social casinos.
How to play Big Buck Bunny?
Before you begin gambling for winning real-money prizes, we recommend following this simple algorithm:
- Register at a legitimate online casino with an excellent reputation.
- Look into the slot description and pay tables to understand better the gameplay and the symbols bringing the best payouts.
- Test Big Buck Bunny without depositing real money — use its demo version.
- Find the most advantageous strategy for yourself. What size will your wages be? Will you activate all the paylines?
- Mark time and money limitations to know when to stop.
Just like in any other online slot youíll have a chance to play at a land-based or web casino, your aim when playing Big Buck Bunny is going to be to land at least three matching symbols on the reels that are going to form winning combinations.
As everyone knows, the symbols used at online slots fall into two categories: standard symbols and special Bonus symbols (Multipliers, Wilds, Scatters).
Standard slot symbols are symbols of similar style; these symbols don’t look very different and pay out nearly the same amounts.
In contrast, special Bonus symbols usually stand out. They might have unique features, colors, shapes, or letters written on them.
Online slot creators are sure to provide all the valuable information about online slot symbols and their payout values in Pay Tables. That is why you will be more prepared if you go through the pay tables beforehand. Start the game and examine the edges of the window: you will see “Settings”, “Menu”, “Information” buttons. The Paytables and symbols explanations are regularly placed under one of those options.
The style of the Big Buck Bunny game might make you think of old-school Vegas slot machines with their sharp images, straightforward gameplay, and popular bonus features.
The regular symbols rotated on the reels of Big Buck Bunny are 10, J and Q. Among them, the symbols that will bring you the best winnings are chubby rodent, dopey-looking hare, and aggressive-looking squirrel. Landing combinations of two, three, and four of similar best-paying symbols on winning lines is what gamblers need to achieve if you want to win.
Big Buck Bunny special symbols: Wilds (Big Buck Bunny himself) and Scatters (logo symbol). Not only can the Bonus symbols trigger substantial payouts, but they also possess special powers. We will discuss them a little later.
Big Buck Bunny provides online gamblers with an opportunity to regulate the wagered amount. Use the “+” and “-” buttons in the lower corner to adjust the stakes. Undoubtedly, larger wages guarantee better payouts. However, they grant fewer chances to land a winning combination.
Don’t begin with big bets. Keep in mind that the more rounds you play, the better chances you get to land the right combination. You are sure to achieve it when they opt for the lowest bets and slower gambling.
Also, there is an “Autoplay” option at the bottom of the screen. It switches on the automatic spinning mode: the online gambler doesnít need to click on “play” after each round, and the virtual reels will rotate automatically.
Another setting to pay attention to is the number of active paylines. Activating a payline implies betting money on it. If you play an online slot with minimum active paylines, you overlook multiple chances to land a winning combination. Try experimenting with it in a demonstrative mode, and you are sure to realize how infrequent successful spins get with fewer activated pay lines. We believe that spending money on triggering the maximum paylines is definitely worth the cost.
Where to play Big Buck Bunny?
Big Buck Bunny is a part of slot collections at the best online casinos. Slot players have an opportunity play Big Buck Bunny for free or for real money at:
- King Billy casino.
- Spin Samurai.
- Woo online casino.
- 7Bit online casino.
- Lucky Dreams online casino.
- Slots Million casino.
- Play Amo online casino.
- Bit Starz casino.
- Bizzo casino.
- Ricky casino.
We don’t doubt that the Big Buck Bunny will ensure unbiased results and proper payouts because we can tell that Merkur always provides lawful video slot games of excellent quality.
So, what slot players need to keep an eye on is the license of the online casino they have registered in. If it is licensed, you won’t need to think about unfair games and unpaid winnings.
Mobile version review
Big Buck Bunny works well on both desktop and smartphones. Online gamblers don’t need to download any extra programs to play Big Buck Bunny slot for free or for real money on their smartphones or iPads.
Gamblers can just search for the game online and get going. Big Buck Bunny is mobile-friendly: it will fit in with the smartphone you have smoothly.
And yet, we would advise confirming how well the graphics of the Big Buck Bunny game will function on your smartphone or tablet, because the quality of mobile compatibility can be influenced by the series, operating system, producer, and year.
In addition to the regular slot symbols of the Big Buck Bunny slot — 10, J and Q — there are Bonus symbols with additional characteristics. In our video slot, this is Big Buck Bunny himself — the Wild symbol and logo symbol — the Scatter symbol.
Scatter and Wild symbols are introduced to make gambling much more stimulating. Wilds and Scatters donít appear very often on the reels, but they certainly do make you excited. And here is the reason why.
In Big Buck Bunny, the wilds (Big Buck Bunny himself) can replace other slot symbols on the reels as long as there is a chance to build a winning combination. It implies that Wild symbols popping up anywhere on the slot reel increase the winning chances.
As soon as the Scatters of the game are included in a winning combination, these Bonus symbols multiply the coin amount or trigger a Bonus game.
The best jackpot Big Buck Bunny promises to gamblers is $10,000. You have a chance to trigger it by hitting the best-paying combination: chubby rodent, dopey-looking hare, and aggressive-looking squirrel.
The Scatters and Wilds, with their extra features, could also play a part in triggering the best prizes. Scatters and Wilds help make up a winning combination, multiply the successful results, activate bonus rounds.
The most common bonus features of an online slot are Bonus games, Free Bonus rounds, and Gambling options.
Scatter symbols often trigger “inside” free spins. From time to time, the video slot itself triggers them unexpectedly — what on earth can be more satisfying for a slot player than that?
Bonus games tend to present a player with a few themed images they can choose from (for example, it could be boxes or chests). Depending on the move you make, you can be awarded a multiplier, some coins, Bonus spins.
Slot players get to trigger a Gambling function after they land a winning combination. A flashing sign (“Gamble”) will switch on under the regular “Play” button. Whenever you decide to go for the Gambling option, you have to risk the coins you have just earned. What you need to do in the Gambling game is to guess a suit of a playing card displayed face down. If you have guessed correctly, the game will double or triple the winnings. The failed prediction, on the other hand, will lead to losing the rewards.
No Deposit Free Spins
As we’ve already explained, some video slots might offer ‘inside’ free spins — a slot extra that offers casino players a chance to spin some rounds “on the house”. Free Spins improve the winning chances and raise the level of fun.
But these are not the only bonus re-spins slot players can get. Besides the programmed bonus features, online casinos offer their gamblers a number of No Deposit and Deposit casino bonuses, where Free Spins are always one of the bonus options.
Gamblers are given some free spins after making a minimum deposit. Hereafter, they are eligible to apply the Free Spins to the slot games included in the Bonus description.
You aren’t going to come across Free Spins with No deposit as frequently as Free Spins upon a deposit. Online casinos prefer to give No Deposit Free Spins to new customers after registering a casino account. As the Bonus title might suggest, you arenít required to deposit anything and can begin gambling online for free straight away. The only issue you will face further on is the play-through process.
According to the Bonus Terms and Conditions of most online casinos, a player must fulfill a play-through requirement to be able to withdraw the No Deposit winnings.
In other words, after having spent all the Bonus Free Spins, you have to multiply the wager by the winnings. (As a rule, a wager ranges from 15x to 50x. ) The number you get after applying these mathematics is the number of credits you have to wager in the same game. Only after having played through that amount, will gamblers have a chance to withdraw the Free Spins winnings.
How to play Big Buck Bunny for real money?
All the casino players who are eager to play the Big Buck Bunny slot for real money online will need to:
- Look for a reliable online casino.
- Make sure that the online gamblers from their country are allowed to join the online casino.
- Sign in and create an account.
- You might be requested to provide some of your documents to prove the ID.
- Make a minimum deposit (the casino T&C will state how much).
- Check the Bonus T&C carefully and redeem a bonus offer (if it is possible).
- Study the slot pay tables and game features.
- Play Big Buck Bunny for free using its demo.
- Choose the bet amounts and the number of active paylines.
- Figure out how to control your gambling budget to gamble responsibly.
After all the precautions have been taken, the gambler can start playing Big Buck Bunny for real money online.
How to play Big Buck Bunny for free?
If you want to play Big Buck Bunny online for fun, you should take the following steps:
- Find the Big Buck Bunny slot on the Internet.
- Confirm that the web page has a demonstrative version of Big Buck Bunny.
- If the video slot doesnít allow free play at online casinos, there is a chance to find it in social casinos or casino games simulations included in mobile apps.
- Start playing Big Buck Bunny online for free.
Playing Big Buck Bunny for free online at a social casino or in demonstrative mode doesnít allow you to receive any real cash winnings. To be able to win real money at an online casino, gamblers must make a deposit first and have a valid casino account.
Big Buck Bunny RTP
RTP at slots, aka Return to Player Percentage, is a part of the wagered amount contributed to the casino income by one slot game that will be given back to gamblers in the form of real-money winnings or jackpots over a considerable period of time. For example, if RTP is 90%, the players are bound to receive 90% of all the money spent on this slot for over approximately a million rounds. By the way, the question about how long this period lasts still stands. As a rule, online casinos pay out 90% — 98% to their players.
The Big Buck Bunny RTP is estimated at 96%.
We want to point out that the RTP parameter doesnít determine how many cents you personally are likely to get back from every $1 wagered during the slot game. Nobody will guarantee you 96% of your $100, even if you keep playing for a while. Return to Player Percentage is a number that will apply to probably a thousand other gamblers.
Tips and Tricks for playing online slots
Reputable slot developers can not allow dodgy outcomes.
Online casino games use algorithms intended to provide unpredictable game results or the closest thing to it. Consequently, there isnít a good chance to know how a slot spin will play out for a common gambler.
Online slots are games of chance, by definition. A player has a minimal impact on the system of how slot combinations are built. Keeping all that in mind, we have listed some guideline for playing and winning at casino games.
- Safety is Number One priority. Register and gamble only at reputable online casinos with great feedback and fair payouts.
- History. Go for game titles from famous providers to gamble for real-money winnings.
- Hit frequency. Slot players have to understand what they want from the game and how online slots work. If you can afford regular but modest wins, consider online slots with low volatility. Gamblers who can wait for bigger wins can test slots with high volatility and progressive jackpots. Don’t forget that the number of activated paylines and reels is important when it comes to the frequency of wins and payout amounts. The more lines and reels an online slot has, the more winning combinations there are to cover. It also means that the gambler will have worse chances to hit one of them. Probably, a 3-reel old-school classic happens to be the thing you need, no matter how basic the graphics and special effects are.
- Be always aware. Everyone who gambles online for real money has got to understand all the symbols and their combinations and the rules of the chosen game so as not to miss a chance for its bonuses and extras. This requirement goes for Terms and Conditions established by any online casino. Everyone who gambles must be aware of all of them. No exceptions.
- Demo games. Use the chance: play the online slot in a demonstrative mode for free first.
- First steps. In the very beginning, place minimal bets. As long as virtual slot machines don’t require any skills, the winning odds go up with an increasing number of tries. Low wages are what can ensure a prolonged game.
- Fight for better chances. Activate all the paylines. If you gamble with a few activated paylines, you are likely to miss a considerable number of chances to land a winning combination.
On top of all that, don’t ignore the fun part. Virtual slots are entertainment, and the safest way to deal with the fact that you will win or lose real money while playing them is to have fun. When playing online slots becomes a routine to raise some money, it stops being just a game.
Lastly, we would repeat it once again that Big Buck Bunny by Merkur is a trustworthy video slot with decent RTP percentage — 96% and all the favoured slot features: multipliers, Bonus games, scatters, free spins, and wilds.
Stick to the basic rules of casino games and their gameplay, play safely, and enjoy Big Buck Bunny.
Is the Big Buck Bunny slot rigged?
The Big Buck Bunny slot was developed by Merkur — a reliable company that delivers high-quality games. We can’t imagine that Big Buck Bunny can be dodgy. Just make sure that you are playing at a licensed virtual casino, and you won’t need to worry about fair games and payouts.
Where can I play Big Buck Bunny online?
Online slot fans have an opportunity to play Big Buck Bunny for real money and for free at Bizzo online casino, Play Amo online casino, Ricky online casino, Lucky Dreams online casino, Spin Samurai casino, Woo online casino, Bit Starz casino, Slots Million online casino, King Billy casino, 7Bit online casino.
Can I play Big Buck Bunny for fun?
The Big Buck Bunny slot is perfect for demo play at a number of online casinos and at the best social casinos.
- Search for the Big Buck Bunny slot online.
- Confirm that the web page offers a demo mode of Big Buck Bunny.
If the game is not available for free at online casinos, there is a chance to find it in social casinos or free mobile applications.
Can I play Big Buck Bunny on the go?
Big Buck Bunny is mobile-responsive to mobile devices: smartphones and tablets. Gamblers don’t need to use any extra applications to enjoy playing the Big Buck Bunny video slot for free or for real money on their mobile phones or iPads.
Slot players can just search for Big Buck Bunny in a search engine and start gambling.
Can you win real money playing Big Buck Bunny online?
Online gamblers can play Big Buck Bunny and get real-cash winnings providing they:
- register at a reliable online casino;
- make a real-money deposit;
- redeem a casino bonus and meet all the online casino Bonus T&C;
- study the slot pay tables and bonuses and extras before you start gambling;
- activate the maximum number of paylines;
- begin gambling with small stakes.
Obviously, playing Big Buck Bunny for free online at a social casino or in a demo mode will not give you a chance to get real cash winnings.
How to win at the Big Buck Bunny slot?
Casino slots are games of chance, by definition. A player has a minimal impact on the system of how the combinations of slot symbols are formed.
So, the answer here is knowing the rules of the chosen game, bonuses and extras, slot pay tables, slot symbols, and playing by the rules. You could also consider placing the lowest wages and play the online slot in a trial mode for free before gambling for real money.
The best payoff Big Buck Bunny promises to players is $10,000. You will trigger it by hitting the best-paying combination: chubby rodent, dopey-looking hare, and aggressive-looking squirrel.
The Wild and Scatter symbols, because of their bonus features, could also play a part in triggering the biggest payouts. Wilds and Scatters multiply the won amounts, activate re-spins, and help form a winning combination.